OPI Play 'Til Midnight

11:11:00 PM

Good evening everyone! I had a busy day and tried to hastily paint my nails pink, but it turned out horribly due to my rushing. Instead, I'll show you OPI Play 'Til Midnight, which is a sister to both OPI Ink and OPI Russian Navy. Play 'Til Midnight is a beautiful deep blue crème filled with blue, purple, and pink shimmer particles. The particles really show up in the sunlight, but the polish always looks blue no matter what the lighting. That's a big plus for me. I love vampy colors, but I don't like when they look black if they aren't supposed to.

Application was easy as pie! It was a nice two-coater; the polish just flowed right onto the nail. I topped it off with Seche Vite for the pictures.




Please take a moment to click the pictures! They are all big and beautiful up close. My stepdad Keith, who usually isn't a fan of "alternative" nail colors, absolutely loved Play 'Til Midnight! Apparently it reminded him of the color of his last few cars. *Sigh* Men and cars! 

I really think OPI Play 'Til Midnight is underrated. I hadn't heard much about it, but I snatched it up in a blogsale anyway. After wearing it, I don't know why more people don't rave about this one. Definitely buy it if you can! This baby is a beauty!

- Aly

P.S. My first ever Helmer arrived in the mail this week! I can't wait to reorganize my stash and give you all a peek :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like this color. I love Russian Navy but this one is a little different. I didn't even know this one existed! Thanks for sharing!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark blue colors like this nice shade perfect!I can't wait for more post!Blog Follower!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe