On Wednesdays We Wear Pink and an Announcement!

12:36:00 AM

Happy Wednesday ladies! So technically, it's a bit past midnight where I live but I am pretending it is still Wednesday. This evening we have OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, stamped with a Born Pretty plate and OPI Don't Know...Beets Me! 

This is the first mani I have done with Sparrow Me the Drama, and I like the color.  The application left a little to be desired though -- it took three coats to get everything even. I wish it would have been a bit more pigmented, but the color itself is pretty. Dont Know...Beets Me! is one of my favorite pinks ever, and super pigmented and pretty. It is great for quick manis when you don't have time for a lot of coats, and it works for stamping. Take a look!



I like this look. I'll be wearing it for college move in on Friday I think. For the next few days, posts will be sparse. I have lots going on with going back to college. That being said, I have some good news for all of you...

I'm hosting a 200 follower giveaway!! I'll be posting a few pictures of the prizes and an entry form as soon as I get settled in my dorm room. So stay tuned :) Thanks so much for reading and following!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe