On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Kleancolor Holo Pink

11:00:00 PM

Today I have another Kleancolor for everyone. This one is part of the Holo polishes Kleancolor offers, and is called Holo Pink. I wish that the name were more exciting, but the lacquer is beautiful nonetheless. Holo Pink has that same gel-like consistency as Born to the Purple, which I reviewed recently. I'm not sure if that is just how all Kleancolor polishes are, or if it's just these two. Either way, it was easy to apply and two coats was enough for a nice even finish.

Holo Pink is a creamy pink polish with lots of scattered holographic glitter. The glitter looks really great indoors, but when you go outside it becomes outstanding! It isn't a linear holo, but it is beautiful as it is. The glitter adds a uniqueness to this lacquer.

These pictures are 2 coats of Kleancolor Holo Pink and 1 coat   Seche Vite.



And for those who may be curious, here is Kleancolor Holo Pink in shade.


What do you think of Holo Pink? I am really liking it. It is girly but it has something extra due to the pretty glitter.

Also, I just received 2 grams of Spectraflair pigment in the mail yesterday. Tonight I played mad scientist and mixed up a holographic topcoat and my first ever Spectraflair franken. I can't wait to show it off!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful color I will have a post tomorrow using a pink Kleancolor similr color too this.(:

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe