Kleancolor Chunky Silver and Nfu Oh 61

2:18:00 PM

Today I have disco nails! I am seriously loving this mani. I recently snatched up Nfu Oh 61 and killed a MAJOR lemming. I wore it the other day but it chipped a bit before I could take pictures, so I slapped on a coat of Kleancolor Chunky Silver today. Chunky Silver is awesome -- super big siver hex glitter along with some smaller silver glitter in a clear base.

These looks so beautiful in the sun. This is definitely one of my favorite manis ever! The Kleancolor did kill a bit of the holo effect, but it is still so pretty and sparkly.


As you can see, I have decided to start watermarking my pictures. The blog is growing so it seemed like a good idea. Anyway, thanks for looking and I hope you like this super sparkly mani!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love glitter, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! Those chunky silver glitters will turn any mani into a party mani, really :D And I was wondering how many coats you applied of the Kleancolor. I have a few chunky glitter polishes from KC, but those all needed several layers to reach some density... Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jane - I used one thick coat. It covered really well! I am very impressed actually.

    @Pinkbeauty_love, Marisa, and Sandra -- Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so freaking pretty :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe