On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: OPI Don't Know...Beets Me!

4:22:00 PM

This is my second Mean Girls-inspired post for On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. I chose to show you guys one of my new OPIs. This is OPI Don't Know...Beets Me! It's kind of a silly name, like lots of OPI polishes, but it is a very nice color. Though not unique, it's a pretty bright pink crème. The application was flawless. It took two average coats and looks so nice. I know it isn't anything groundbreaking as far as color goes, but it is really gorgeous. Everyone needs a nice pink!

This is 2 coats OPI Don't Know...Beets Me! and 1 coat Seche Vite.


And, because I have lots of trouble leaving a mani plain, I decided to do a funky French with it. I used OPI Flit a Bit, which is another summer crème. It's a bright orange. I used Scotch tape for the tips. I loved this look. It is simple but interesting.


I really like this. It's very cute and super summery.

- Aly

P.S. Just a little thank you to everyone who has followed thus far. Only 4 more followers until I do a 50 follower giveaway!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe