OPI What's With the Cattitude? and Patchwork Mani

6:26:00 PM

Continuing with April's blue polish swatching in honor of Autism Awareness Month, here is OPI What's With the Cattitude? It's from the Shrek Collection OPI did, and it is one of my favorite spring polishes. What's With the Cattitude? is a baby blue crème. It's a pastel, but it applies quite well despite that. OPI really does have a great formula.

These pictures are 2 thicker coats of OPI What's With the Cattitude and 1 coat Seche Vite top coat.



That night, I decided to add a little extra to What's With the Cattitude?, so I did a blue patchwork manicure. I used Scotch tape to do the additional colors, OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui and China Glaze For Audrey. Then I covered it all with another coat of Seche Vite. In real life, China Glaze For Audrey didn't stand out as much as I'd hoped, so I will have to try another combination next time.



- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe