Pink, Neon, and Rhinestones - Oh My!

5:14:00 PM

Today's look is a super bright, in-your-face, blingy manicure. I did this a couple days ago for a sorority event, because I wanted something fun on my nails to brighten up my black dress. This is definitely the kind of manicure that commands attention!

I am wearing 2 coats of Mattése Elite Rei Momo, which I recently reviewed. After that was dry, I put a line of Seche Vite down the center of my nails, one at a time. Then I placed clear rhinestones from Born Pretty in a straight line. Of course, I topped it all off with a nice even coat of Seche Vite.

Mattése Elite Rei Momo is actually blindingly bright in real life! I think my camera had trouble capturing it, so it pulls a bit red in these shots. Imagine it closer to bottle color and searing your eyeballs! 



Click for a closer look!



This look is pretty loud and crazy, but I think the rhinestones are so gorgeous. As far as gaudy nails go, these are pretty classy IMO. I really enjoyed wearing rhinestones like this! I used a lot of rhinestones for this mani, but luckily they are very cheap! I think I paid about $3.50 for a whole wheel full of them.

What do you think of this look?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe