China Glaze Magnetix: Instant Attraction

3:52:00 PM

Sorry for the delay in posts. I was finishing up midterms and getting all settled in back home for Spring Break. The weather here in Wisconsin is looking pretty good these next few days, though it is rainy today. I guess that rain is technically Spring weather too, though! Hopefully I can get some good pictures despite the clouds :)

Anyway, here is another China Glaze magnetic polish for you. Again I used the magnet that China Glaze is selling in the Magnetix display. Instant Attraction is a blackened purple burgundy color. The magnetic designs are very cool, but once again I do wish that the magnet were stronger. But I still like the color and the effect. Take a look.



I really like the dramatic look that this polish has. The deep color is very vampy, but the magnetic effect adds some fun to the look.

I purchased a Nabi magnetic polish the other day; I can't wait to try it. I am hoping that the magnet that came with the Nabi is stronger than that which came with the China Glaze. Fingers crossed!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooh, I like the colors from that one!

    (And, maybe it's just the ones I had, but I bought the magnet from the China Glaze collection because the ones I had on my bottles of Nabi didn't work well.)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe