The Poor Lacquerista's Elytra

10:34:00 PM

As you may know, Ozotic Pro makes some beautiful glitters in their Elytra line. I have long dreamed of having one of those glitters, but frankly it just is not in the college girl's budget. Luckily, I found a 99¢ Sally Girl glitter that reminds me a lot of the Elytra line!

This glitter polish is called Way 2 Disco, and it has beautiful duochrome glitters that shift from green to blueish purple. Here I am wearing 1 coats of Sally Girl Way 2 Disco over 2 coats of China Glaze Urban-Night.

I am also super happy with the application of Urban-Night.  It was so easy to apply, and I did not even need to do any clean-up. That makes me a happy camper!



I am very happy with this look. The glitter was gorgeous, and I totally failed at capturing it's true beauty. It's amazing the lovely polishes you can find, even for only 99¢!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I LOVE this combo! Beautiful glitter, I love the green in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have to say, it looks even better in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! This glitter is a definite winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe