Day 10: Gradient

11:41:00 PM

So, I am already 1/3 of the way through the 30 Day Challenge. Time has flown by! Today's theme is Gradient, and since I am a sucker for a nice glitter gradient, that is what I wanted to show you all. I was super busy today and almost forgot to post, so I am giving you my Day 10 nails only 20 minutes before it is technically Day 11. Oops :)

For this gradient, I used multiple polish types and brands. I started with a base of blue and slowly added different silver glitters. Then I topped it with Seche Vite to smooth it out. Take a look!


 I love how blingy it looks!


Polishes used include the following: Orly Royal Navy, Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-ment, OPI Crown Me Already!, and Kleancolor Chunky Silver.

Yum!

I think this mani came out very frosty and cold looking, perfect for the impending winter. Here in Saint Louis it got super cold today, so I felt like this icy mani was quite appropriate. It also would be a super festive and pretty mani to wear for Hannukah! I will keep that in mind when the holidays roll around... 

What do you think of this glitter gradient?

- Aly

P.S. Remember to take a look at my fellow bloggers' takes on the 30 Day Challenge at  Never Unpolished and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love glitter gradients and the blue & silver is the perfect combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty. I *love* the blue base colour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe