Day 4: Green -- Finger Paints Scenery Greenery & NYX Girls Enchanted Forest

8:41:00 PM

Whew, that is quite the lengthy title! Both of these polishes are some of my absolute favorites. Finger Paints Scenery Greenery was given to me as a gift from DBF for my birthday, so it has some sentimental value. He is the sweetest guy ever; he went into Sally's by himself and picked out colors for me and even used my Sally's card. So adorable :)

Scenery Greenery is also special because it's a great color with awesome coverage. It takes just one careful coat to look lovely. NYX Girls Enchanted Forest is a nice glitter but it can be hard to apply. It takes some effort but it's worth it in the end.


So pretty!

This is my favorite of the 30 Day Challenge so far. It's a gorgeous combination :) I am very excited to continue this challenge - it's been fun so far. What do you think?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. this is suuuper pretty. is that a random flakie i see on your pointer finger? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneakerette - You're right! It does look like a flakie. It's actually half a glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. I've actually got that NYX glitter, I need to try it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice. I love green polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this combination as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rainbowify Me, greeneyespinknails, and iLadybird!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe