Day 5: Blue -- Color Club Otherworldly

4:27:00 PM

It's day 5 already! This one is Color Club Otherworldly, which was released with the Starry Temptress Collection this summer. This collection consists of all neon glitters, but the glitter has a very unique look to it. The glitter doesn't sit on top of the polish, so it isn't sparkly. It's different, but I like it anyway.

Otherworldly covers well in 2 coats. Once I added Seche Vite, it really looked super shiny and gorgeous in the sun.



Isn't the glitter interesting? Some people didn't like the look of the glitter in the Starry Temptress Collection, but I think it's unique and pretty. Otherworldly is also a great shade of blue! It's neon but still very creamy looking, and it didn't go on streaky like a lot of neons are.

Remember to take a look at some of my fellow bloggers' takes on the challenge at  Never UnpolishedNails and NomsThe Nailasaurus and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!


- Aly

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. At first I was a little perplexed by the glitter in the Starry Temptress collection, but it has kind of grown on me. I have yet to see any of the colors in person, though. I do like the depth it seems to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's gorgeous. The glitter in this one shows much more here than some of the other polishes do on me though, for some reason. :?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe