Day 8: Metallic -- Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze

10:12:00 PM

This will be a quick little post as I still have homework to do tonight :( However, I will have to briefly gush a bit about how lovely Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze is! I borrowed it from my lovely blogger friend Zara from Never Unpolished, who happens to live in the same dorm as me here at SLU. 


Bronze Ablaze is a very rich metallic bronze with lots of green tones to it as well. It does show some brushstrokes, but I am willing to ignore that for such a great color payoff. The polish applied well in 2 coats, and true to Insta-Dri form, dried very quickly!



Isn't it pretty? Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze is a bit different from your "typical" nail lacquer colors, but I think it is still classy and sophisticated. I also like the color on my skin tone. What do you think?

Remember to take a look at some of my fellow bloggers' takes on the challenge at  Never UnpolishedNails and NomsThe Nailasaurus and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe