Day 3: Yellow -- Kleancolor Holo Yellow

11:36:00 PM

It's Day 3 of the 30 Day Challenge already! I have a feeling this whole thing is going to fly by pretty quickly. Now yellow is another color I only have a few of in my stash. It's a pretty color, but most yellows don't do much for my skin tone. I think yellow looks beautiful on dark skin, but on mine I think it often makes me look sallow.

However, Kleancolor Holo Yellow looks alright. Kleancolor has a whole bunch of these Holo polishes, and I have them all! They are really pretty base colors filled with holographic glitters. I was really worried that Holo Yellow would be crazy sheer, but it was incredibly opaque! It only took 2 coats to look lovely. I was quite happily surprised.


Sorry for the blur :( Holo and my camera don't always get along!

All in all, I like this polish. I am not completely sure yet if I will end up keeping it. Like I said, I don't wear a lot of yellow. Then again, it might be good for nail art purposes. What do you think?

Remember to take a look at some of my fellow bloggers' takes on the challenge at  Never UnpolishedNails and NomsThe Nailasaurus and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

- Aly

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've never seen a yellow holo polish before. It truly looks amazing on your nails. Kleancolor does some great polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vita! Yeah, I think KC deserves much more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holographic effect rocks! However, I feel like this is more of a greenish yellow rather than a yellow. I feel like neon yellow or extremely light butter colored yellow would really work with your skin tone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review, I just bought this color after viewing your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe