Day 14: Flowers

11:31:00 AM

Alright, I am getting back on schedule with my 30 Day Challenge! Today I am starting back where I left off, at Day 14. The challenge of the day is flowers, and I decided to try some freehand art for it.

My base color is Barielle Tight Knit, a really lovely rosy brown crème. I freehanded the flower petals using a dotting tool and two different pinks. The lighter pink is Essie Lily Pond, and the darker one is Zoya Jolene. First, I tried just dotting the centers with Orly Spark, a nice light yellow. Then I decided I wanted a little more bling, so I added yellow rhinestones in the middle of the flowers instead.

Sparkly!


I really like brown and pink together! As you can see, I had a little dragging because I didn't get enough Seche Vite on my brush. Still, I think this is a really pretty look. I like the colors together, and I like the rhinestones too. They add a little something extra. 

How do you like it? 

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe