Day 7: Black and White

7:21:00 PM

Today's challenge theme is Black and White. I decided to do a stamped manicure using my favorite basic black and white polishes: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White and Sinful Colors Black on Black. Both of these polishes are super opaque and fast drying. For those on a search for the perfect black crème, take Black on Black for a test drive!

Here I painted my nails with 2 thin coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White and then stamped with Sinful Colors Black on Black using Born Pretty plate m78.



While it looks imperfect in that macro shot, it looked very clean and crisp in real life. The opacity of Black on Black made for a stark contrast against Whirlwind White. I really liked this clean yet interesting look. 

Remember to take a look at some of my fellow bloggers' takes on the challenge at  Never UnpolishedNails and NomsThe Nailasaurus and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

- Aly


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Black and white are so pretty together, I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rainbowify Me! I think it's classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE this! I'm doing the challenge too! I can't wait to see what else you do :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe