Day 2: Orange -- Orly Orange Sorbet

7:55:00 PM

It's Day 2 and that means it's time for orange. I don't have much orange at all, so I decided to pick the first one that came to mind. This is Orly Orange Sorbet, which is a nice jelly orange with golden shimmer. I decided to stamp some butterflies from Bundle Monster 78 with Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up.

Orange Sorbet needed 3 coats to be opaque. Sunny Side Up was pretty hard to see in the pictures, but in real life it was much more visible.



Aren't they cute?


I am liking the challenge so far. It got me to wear some orange, which I very rarely do. I think it does look nice on my skin tone. I guess I will have to get more oranges in the future :) Any recommendations?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like this orange, its perfect and not overwhelming. Nice swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Orly fan, but I would never have chosen this colour. I must say that it looks much better on your nails than it does in the bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rainbowify Me! I agree -- it really doesn't look nearly as pretty in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies look so pretty, especially with the duochrome!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe