Wet N Wild Ice Baby: Rockin' Rubies

1:24:00 PM

Here is another beautiful glitter from the Ice Baby collection by Wet N Wild. Rockin' Rubies is a vibrant red with some larger pinkish glitter particles. It has a similar composition and application to the other glitters you've seen reviewed here, It's All in the Cut and Believe Me, It's Real. It was two coats for complete opacity and a thick coat of Seche Vite on top to smooth it all out.


I was impressed at how bright this looked on the nail. Rockin' Rubies is completely opaque and the color really pops. I received a few compliments on this. 


The only problem I noticed was that it peeled off in sheets. I guess that is kind of nice since I didn't have to struggle to remove it, but I feel like it could be bad for the health of my nails.


I still have a few more of the Wet N Wild Ice Baby glitters to show you. What do you think of this collection so far? Have you been able to find any in your town?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This polish looks really pretty! This looks like it would be fun to wear around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe