Day 12: Stripes

7:27:00 PM

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth! I have been completely swamped with schoolwork, and, as much as I would like to paint my nails every day, real life always comes first. So I finally got back on track with my blogging today! Sorry again for the long lack of posts :(

So Day 12 is stripes. I decided to use one of my favorite stamping plates, Born Pretty m65. For some reasons, crèmes just weren't calling to me. Instead, I used a nice glass fleck and stamped with a metallic. The glass fleck I used as a base is NOPI You're S-teal the One, which my dad gave me in a care package. Thanks, Dad :) It was a little sheer so I layered one coat of You're S-teal the One over China Glaze First Mate. I stamped with OPI Star-ring the Rockettes.


In real life, You're S-teal the One has some lovely blue-purple duochrome properties, but that just would not show up on camera! Still, I think that this combination is a bit strange...but I like it!
Yum :D

Again, thanks everyone for your patience with me in my absence. I even gained a couple new followers while I was gone, so hi guys! What do you think of this combo?

- Aly

P.S. Remember to take a look at my fellow bloggers' takes on the 30 Day Challenge at  Never UnpolishedDees Polish Endeavors, Manicure AddictBright Lights Big ColorLife and Polish  and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe