Day 16: Tribal Print

2:06:00 PM

I've never done a tribal print manicure on myself before, so I was a bit worried about taking on today's challenge. With some patience, a dotting tool, and a steady hand, I was able to do a pretty good job of it though! I wanted to do a darker colored tribal print, so I went with gunmetal, black and red.

For the base, I used China Glaze Awaken, a deep gunmetal chrome polish. For the details, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Essie Size Matters. Black on Black is amazingly opaque -- it's amazing how sometimes drugstore polish is the best! Essie did a great job with Size Matters as well. It's very shiny and opaque, plus the name makes me giggle. I did a different design on each finger, just kind of making it up as I went along. Take a look!


I think my ring finger turned out best!

So, that's my take on the tribal print challenge. I think I will definitely be wearing this look again! It was really pretty, and these colors were fun as well. In the future, I want to try a neon tribal print -- I think that would be awesome! 

Which design do you like best?

- Aly

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe