Day 15: Delicate Print

2:52:00 PM

Woohoo! I am half way done with the 30 Day Challenge! It seems like I started forever ago, but I am still glad I tried it out. It's definitely made me try some things I normally wouldn't.

For today's challenge, I started with a base of Orly Au Champagne, which was just recently released for the holidays. Can I just say that Au Champagne is beautiful?! It's a super shimmery white that dries to a satin finish. I just think it is gorgeous and very classy. I was sad to stamp over it. Still, the challenge must go on! So I stamped a delicate floral pattern from Born Pretty plate m61 with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Grey Area, which has a lot of brown in it to be called grey... I'd classify it more as a taupe. To top it off, I added one coat of Sally Girl So Disco, a pretty duochrome glitter in a clear base.


I like the sparkles So Disco add!

I think that this is a pretty delicate look. I know most of us think of pastels and light pinks when we think delicate, but I wanted to do something at least a bit different. These colors complement each other well I think, though I am still not sure why the Sally Hansen people named a taupe brown Grey Area. They should hire new namers! :)

- Aly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe