Day 13: Animal Print

11:56:00 AM

Today we have animal print, which is one of my favorite manicures to do. I think animal print always looks chic and adorable. This time I chose to use two of my favorite Zoyas: Dove and Petra. Both of these lacquers wear amazingly on me, plus the colors are lovely.

I wore 2 coats of Zoya Dove as a base, and stamped with Zoya Petra and Born Pretty plate m78.



For some reason, my stamping skills were not up to par when I did this mani. I kept smudging and starting over, it was so frustrating! But in the end I like what I ended up with. What do you think of it?

- Aly

P.S. Remember to take a look at my fellow bloggers' takes on the 30 Day Challenge at  Never UnpolishedDees Polish EndeavorsManicure AddictBright Lights Big ColorLife and Polish  and Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think you paired the right color with the right print - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Also, I just wanted to tell you that I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out the details on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried stamping with Zoya but now, I will and your nails look lovely:)

    Konad Nail Stamping Kit Giveaway

    I would love it if you entered:)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe